Look Around My Fun Jungle!

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Few Reminders

That's right - no school on Friday!  But we will see all your kids the rest of the week!

There will be no spelling next week.

And please see the Sign-Up Genius sent by email for Christmas Centers next Thursday, December 18th, from 9:30 to 11:00 am.  Originally the centers were scheduled for the afternoon but they've been moved to morning.


Also, I only have one parent volunteer right now and would love to have five more.  Please use the Sign-Up Genius if you can help out.  Thanks in advance!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Amen, ya kick-ass-truck-driver.
I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wanna kiss your feets Upstairs.
I. Love. You.
You'll be my bestest friend
in illustrious Seventh-Heaven.
Cya soon Upstairs...