Look Around My Fun Jungle!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome Back!

Hello everyone!  It's the beginning of a brand new year!  Where has the time gone?

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and I look forward to seeing everyone.


We do have spelling words for the upcoming week, please find them here:

GROUP 1:  by, handy, try, lucky, my, fly, silly, sunny, cry, puppy

GROUP 2:  always, everything, things, become, nothing, day, stays, boy, art, grew

GROUP 3:  growth, public, teeter, makeshift, population, shuffle, crooked, spindly, sunset, tower

Study those and come to class ready for the test!

There will not be a "4 Question Reading Log" in this week's homework.

I sent an email requesting blue behavior folders and homework folders from a few students.  If you have any questions, please let me know!

No comments: